• The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is the national level aptitude test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI).
• For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT every year across India.
• More than 150 institutes in India use XAT scores for admission in their institute.
• XLRI – Xavier School of Management is a management school founded by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India, established in the year 1949.
• XLRI ranks consistently among the top 5 business schools in the country.
• The XAT exam is one of the highly competitive exam after CAT for admission to management programed in Xavier Institute of Management and Goa Institute of Management.
• Around thousands of candidates appear in the exam to pursue Management courses from some of the reputed B-schools in the country.
• XAT would be conducted across one or two international cities