- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University with minimum 50% as the aggregate marks.
- Candidates in the final year of their qualifying exam can also apply for TAPMI.
- Candidates must have a valid score in CAT/XAT/GMAT 2015/16
- As per the Government of India norms, these candidates must have their Parents/Blood relatives working/living abroad.
- The candidates must be a graduate with 50% as aggregate marks from any AIU recognized University.
- The candidates must have a valid GMAT 2015/16 score.
- The candidates who have appeared for CAT/XAT and meeting all the residential requirements can also apply.