SNAP REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Register online on the website snaptest.org (from August 22, 2016 to November 22, 2016).
- Note: Any Changes in the online application form will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 22, 2016. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
- Upload your latest scanned coloured passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP.
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate
MODES OF PAYMENT FOR THE SNAP TEST PROCESS
Pay the non- refundable test fee of Rs.1500/- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of Test fee. (from August 22, 2016 to November 25, 2016).
1. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD
The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING
The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
3. PAYMENT THROUGH CASH
- After online SNAP 2016 registration print 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website.
- The bank will return two stamped parts of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' to the candidate.
- Candidates need to keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address given in this page.
4. PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT
- Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
GRAM: LAVALE, TAL: MULSHI, DIST.: PUNE - 412115
PHONE: 020-39116226/ 27, TELE FAX: 020-39116228
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
- Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute. Payment towards the institutes and programmes also needs to be done through the SNAP website only snaptest.org.
- All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP Score will be valid only for admission to all MBA institutes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2017-18. (Note: - SNAP Result will be declared on January 9, 2017 on snaptest.org and will be available for a month upto February 10, 2017.)
C. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ADMIT CARD
- SNAP Test Admit Card should be printed from the SNAP website snaptest.org which will be available from Friday, December 02, 2016, till Sunday, December 18, 2016.
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following,
- Driving license
- College/Institute Identity Card
- Credit card with photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, coloured photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test
- An authorized person from Symbiosis International University will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Admit card is lost, a duplicate Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
- The SNAP registration fee is non-refundable. Please note that claims for refund of the SNAP registration fee will not be entertained on any account.
- At the time of filling the online application form or while appearing for the SNAP test, any attempt to impersonate or indulge in any other malpractice would automatically disqualify the candidate from admission processes at all post graduate institutes of Symbiosis International University and make the student liable to legal prosecution as per the laws of country.
- Every student is urged to note that no donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any of the Symbiosis institutes. Students are cautioned against falling prey to any such assurance/offer by any individual or outside agency.