- Graduate from any recognized / statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications. The contact details are as below:
Association of Indian Universities
AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg (Kotla Marg),
Landmark: Opposite National Bal Bhawan, Near I.T.O.,
Tel. No.+91-11-23230059; 23232429; 23232305 Fax No.+91-11-23232131
Email: [email protected]/ Website: www.aiuweb.org