- KMAT is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association for admission to MBA, PGDM and MCA programms.
- KMAT is the gateway to more than 169 + AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. KMAT 2016 is an All India exam that will be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open to candidates from all parts of India and Abroad.
- Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) was established in 2003 to provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to postgraduate professional courses, viz., MBA, PGDM and MCA. There are 169 + member B-schools of KPPGCA located across Karnataka which are affiliated to respective universities in the State
- Exam Name – Karnataka Management Aptitude Test
- Commonly Known as – KMAT
- Conducting body – Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
- Level of the Test – State Level
- Exam mode – Pen-Paper based
- Exam type – Postgraduate Admissions