PRM Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/DAP) from recognized University.
- The candidates appearing in their final year of Graduation can also apply
FPRM Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates must have a GDRM & PGDRM degree from IRMA with 1-year post-diploma and work experience.
- A Post Graduate degree in nay discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and 50% in graduation.
- A five-year professional degree with a minimum of 60% and a work experience of 1 year.
- A four-year professional degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and a work experience of 3 years..
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories 5% less than the required percentage.
- The candidates must have a UGC JRF score in a relevant discipline
- Apart from the candidates with a valid UGC JRF score must appear for the CAT 2016 or XAT 2017 prior to applying for IRMA 2017. The candidates with a UGC JRF score are directly eligible for interview rounds.