- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India
- The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs.
- The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
- The CMAT 2017 will be conducted on 28th January 2017. 29th January 2017 is a reserved day
- The first edition of CMAT was conducted in 2012.